The previous firmware was not posted to Insta360.com, but this one is:
In case you cannot update from the app, you can manually upgrade that way.
- Improved system stability
- Optimized color for both 360 and Single-Lens video modes
- Optimized color for both 360 and Single-Lens photo modes
- Optimized Active HDR quality
- Optimized color for 8K timelapse feature
- Optimized Airpods connectivity
- Optimized image quality with Lens Guards installed
I hope this addresses some of the crashes, lockups and other odd things I’ve encountered with v1.0.00.
Please report any bugs you find for inclusion on my X3 firmware bug list.