Important or useful sites relating to the CoCo, OS-9, Arduino and other topics discussed here.
NEWS: The Glenside Color Computer Club still does yearly CoCoFEST conventions near Chicago. See www.glensideccc.com for more details.
Tandy/Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer
- Glenside Color Computer Club – based near Chicago, Illinois, this is the only known CoCo club remaining. (Also see their original page, www.glensideccc.com, as I am not sure which one they are updating these days.)
- Cloud-9 – still designing new things for the CoCo after all these years, including PC keyboard adapters, modern memory upgrades, hard drive interfaces and more.
- CoCopedia – a wiki dedicated to all things CoCo, running the same software that powers the Wikipedia project.
OS-9 Operating System
- Microware – As of early 2013, OS-9 is now under new ownership.
- NitrOS-9 – a free operating system for the CoCo, based on OS-9/6809. It has also been ported to run on certain Atari computers that are retrofitted with a 6809 processor.
- arduino.cc – the official site for Arduino
- diyhacking.com – I have not explored this one yet, but someone from the site suggested it.
Informational Sites and Link Exchanges