I have six Raspberry Pis (three Pi Zero Ws, two Pi 3s, and one Pi 4). Tonight I tried to upgrade some of them.
- My CoCo-Pi 3 unit booted and I was able to update it and install the latest CoCo-Pi emulator package.
- My second Pi 3 booted to a kernel panic, and I am having to reinstall.
- My first Pi Zero W got stuck on the Rainbow screen so I’ll have to reinstall it.
- My second Pi Zero W has a different operating system running on it that I did not touch.
- I also have a Pi 4 that is a retro game system, but I did not check it.
What makes these systems, when they just sit here idle (not powered on, haven’t been touched in months) not work? Anyone know?
I’ve had many Pis since the very first one came out, and I’ve had many issues with them over the years.
But I still buy more. Dunno why.