Cleanup in aisle four…

I have just spent far too much time going back and editing all the posts to this site which include source code. WordPress has done a wonderful job mangling them, but I think I finally have a solution in place, moving forward, that should prevent it. The ALLRAM BBS conversion project has also been updated to the latest version.

Also, you will notice the theme has been changed. I was having some issues with the other terminal-looking theme, and it didn’t support all of the things I liked having (like the horizontal menu bar at the top of each page). When I find time, I will learn how to customize WordPress and try to make this theme look more retro and less generic.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.