- 1/18/2022 – Page created.
- 2/17/2022 – Added some Bullet Time Bundle details.
- 4/26/2022 – Added the new Power Selfie Stick.
Why are there so many? What are the differences? Let’s find out…
The first problem is that the official insta360.com online store does not currently give any specifications of these accessories. Only two mention a length in their product name. You can find their full accessory list here:
The following table will contain information as I obtain it.
|Product||Collapsed Length||Extended Length||Weight||Built-In Tripod?||Price||Notes|
|2-in-1 Invisible Selfie Stick + Tripod||24 cm / 9.4 in||105 cm / 41.3 cm||Yes||$25|
|70cm Invisible Selfie Stick||15 cm / 6 in||70 cm / 27.5 in||$19.99|
|120cm Invisible Selfie Stick||23.5 cm / 9.25 in||120 cm / 47.4 in||$16|
|Bullet Time Accessory (2022 bundle)||120 cm / 47.2 in||Includes Handle (Tripod)||$55|
|Bullet Time Handle (Tripod)||16.9 cm / 6.6 in||N/A||Yes||$40|
|Extended Edition Selfie Stick (new version)||36 cm / 14 in||3 m / 9.8 ft||$99.99|
|Extended Edition Selfie Stick (old version)||55.8 cm / 22 in||304.8 cm / 10 ft|
|Power Selfie Stick||33 cm / 13 in||100 cm / 39.3 in||$69.99||4500 mAh battery and power/shutter buttons. Cannot get wet.|
120cm Invisible Selfie Stick
- Possibly the one included with the special Apple Store X2 kit.
2-in-1 Invisible Selfie Stick + Tripod
- Larger selfie stick (in thickness) with a fold-out tripod at the end of the handle.
70cm Invisible Selfie Stick
- Possibly the stick being included with the Bullet Time accessory.
- A tiny tripod base that the selfie sticks can screw in to.
Bullet Time Accessory
- Includes a special tripod base with a spinning top. The top can be locked so it will not spin. A selfie stick can be attached at the top to use this as a tripod, or on the side, to use a bullet time accessory. (Kit shipping in 2022 includes a 120cm selfie stick, but the packaging had a spot that was designed to hold a taller collapsed stick — no details on what that one was.)
Extended Edition Selfie Stick (new)
- No details yet.
Extended Edition Selfie Stick (old)
- No details yet.
- Contains a 4500 mAh battery to double the shooting time of the camera. (The battery included with the X2, for example, is about 1600 mAh).
- Contains buttons to start/stop the camera so you can use it like a remote control.
- 100 cm extending length. (This makes it a selfie stick with the battery, different than things like the LUME power handle, which is just a handle with a battery).